Round 1 2011

Wombwell Large Scale Championship

Moderator: the stig

Postby Redline Racing » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:16 pm

The main issue that has come up recently at brooklands was about the bumpers, there are some members that feel( and have brought it to the attention of the committee)

Hmmmm, Being on the committee myself as Vice Chairman this was the first I have heard of this & has annoyed me some what. I have spoken to Steve Wilkes the chairman of Brookland Large Scale Club & he also knows nothing about this & knows of no Issues or problems with running the Out Law class, just the ones that you seem to be creating Jim!! :oops:

The Committee is a group of people not just yourself & If you have heard anything surely at least the chairman should be made aware of this!! :idea:

I think as I said before that certain people are just trying to find excusses to stop this class racing, I think Jim you should be careful posting things that are not true & leave Brookland Large Scale out of this as we as a club support & have a very successful series running & if the rest of the UK would like to open there eyes with the blinkers off they would also see that this is a very good way to get more people racing at club level & indeed this would filter through to a national series if there was one to be had!!

Mark
Contrast European Off Road Champions 2010
Contrast On Road World Champions 2012
www.contrast-racing.co.uk
Redline Racing

Postby woodsey » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:41 pm

and there we have it.
Did no one attend the agm and bring any of these issues up or send in any proposals for what they were after?

Seems a bit late in the day considering the 1st round has been and gone to be wanting to change things?

I think thrashing something like this out in person with the people that can do something about it would be thebest solution rather than turning it into a forum post that will no doubt cause conflict bewtween people.
woodsey

Postby mike_humphreys » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:54 pm

woodsey wrote:and there we have it.
Did no one attend the agm and bring any of these issues up or send in any proposals for what they were after?

Seems a bit late in the day considering the 1st round has been and gone to be wanting to change things?

I think thrashing something like this out in person with the people that can do something about it would be thebest solution rather than turning it into a forum post that will no doubt cause conflict bewtween people.

Yes there were people there Woodsey and they were told and I quote Trevor Kersey "we're not having ebay specials at the BRCA, if they want to race, let them buy a touring car" maybe if we were all team drivers we could think like that but it's not the case. There is nowhere for the "lads and dads" to race anymore and these are the people who should be brought in to become the future of largescale.

I wish things hadn't gone this far but blocking people who want to race is wrong black and white!!!
HOW CAN SOMEONE SEARCH EVERY CORNER OF THE GLOBE?
mike_humphreys

Postby wayde » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:23 pm

ive just had a shed load of rice...........now im mullerd.........now thats worth talking about.... :P :P :P :P
wayde

Postby Woody2 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:48 pm

did you have custard with it :oops:
Woody2

Postby wayde » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:53 pm

no mate had that on me KFC i love KFC they sell it at halifax ya no :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxxxxxxxxx
wayde

Postby wayde » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:56 pm

anyone going to halifax who likes KFC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wayde

Postby jim jones » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Well mark,if you turned up at the meeting you would be aware of whats being said and your wrong steve is aware. As the committee member present i was asked by 3 drivers as to the rules of the bumper, this question i posted to find a reply. Now i know you have avested interest in trying to salvage your flagging contrast sales, but trying to influence a class is unnessecary. There are now people at the club who feel that maybe you need to consider your position, as they feel you have a serious conflict of interests, that is not my opinion ok.
Yes the committee is a group, but when you fail to turn up don't get annoyed that you dont hear what people are saying. Next time you can be bothered to turn up i will ask the concerned drivers to speak to you personally, maybe this will help. I really dont mind outlaws and never have, but if you and you pal want to keep trying to disrupt the club, i will do everything in my power to stop the pair of you. Maybe if you guarantee the marshalls lost earnings that will solve your problem.
Tony G, i only asked the question on behalf of the members who wanted to know ok, there saying, its ok for you to get foam protection from them, maybe it would be nice if you showed the same consideration(there words not mine), im not the one against outlaws but constant digs do not do your cause any good.
jim jones

Postby wayde » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 pm

so you dont like KFC then jim what a shame :lol: :lol: :lol:
wayde

Postby jim jones » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:56 pm

KFC is ok, but i prefer a big mac and fries if your buying lol
jim jones

PreviousNext

Return to Wombwell LS Championship (WLSC)